Principal - Park Ridge State School , Education
Image Courtesy of Park Ridge State School ( )
About Park Ridge State School
Park Ridge State School is located in the western suburb area of Logan city. The school is situated on the service road, running adjacent to the Mt Lindesay Highway and located opposite the Park Ridge High School.
At Park Ridge State School, we work together as partners to create a dynamic, caring and distinctive school community. Through teamwork, challenge and future-orientated innovation, we model and encourage in all of our students personal excellence, respect, responsibility and a commitment to life long learning.
The school embraces both traditional and modern values. It was first opened in 1895 as a small rural school. Today it serves as a vibrant educational facility linking a community that covers a large physical area. The students at Park Ridge State School come from a diverse range of cultural and socio-economic backgrounds. Within Logan city the school is unique because of its long history.
As the Principal you will have responsibility for (but not limited to) the following:
- Lead the school community to develop, articulate and commit to a shared educational vision focussed on providing quality learning outcomes for all students.
- Uphold the principalship as a values based, ethical and moral activity.
- Embed socially just practices in daily school life.
- Set high standards for student and staff performance.
- Active participants in life long learning and ongoing professional development.
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. For more information please CLICK HERE ( ) .
- Teachers working in Education and Care Services ( ) (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information please CLICK HERE ( ) .
- A brief CV (max 3 pages) including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- A maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to key capabilities 1 and 2 under “ How you will be assessed ” section in the attached role description.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: