Deputy Principal - Mount Warren Park State School
Queensland Department of Education
In this role you will improve the educational outcomes of students and develop the quality of teaching and learning. The successful candidate will nurture positive relationships between students, teachers, the community and stakeholders.
Image Courtesy of Mount Warren Park State School
About Mount Warren Park State School
Mount Warren Park State School opened in 1981 and have proudly served our community since then. We have extensive facilities catering for the academic, social and physical needs of our students.
Our school priorities are Quality teaching, Successful students and School culture - we strive to succeed in fulfilling these priorities every day.
As the Deputy Principal you will have responsibility for the following:
- Assist the Principal to lead the school community to develop, articulate and commit to a shared educational vision focussed on providing quality learning outcomes for all students.
- Deputise for the Principal when required.
- Uphold the deputy principalship as a values based, ethical and moral activity.
- Embed socially just practices in daily school life.
- Set high standards for student and staff performance.
- Actively participate in lifelong learning and ongoing professional development.
- Form partnerships with parents, other government agencies, community groups, industry and business.
- Be futures oriented and strategic.
- Understand the legislation and policies that impact on schooling.
- Manage resources to achieve goals.
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. For more information please CLICK HERE .
- Teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information please CLICK HERE .
- A maximum 3 page resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- A maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities 1-2 under the ‘How you will be assessed' section in the attached role description.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Occupational group Education & Training
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: