Service Advisor | Traineeship
IDOM AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
Do you have a passion for customer service? Are you ready to kick start your career in Automotive & be supported to complete a qualification?
Look no further, we have the perfect role for YOU!
IDOM Automotive Group have immediate opportunities for a bright, friendly, well-presented Customer focused individuals to join our busy Service Teams as a Trainee Service Advisor.
To be successful you will be a confident communicator who enjoys engaging in conversation with a wide range of people, can deliver great Customer service and provide timely conflict resolution in a fast-paced Customer facing environment.
This role requires a strong work ethic, resilience, fantastic customer service skills and a positive outgoing personality as you'll be dealing with customers from 7.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Ability to clearly demonstrate face to face & telephone customer service skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow directions
- A calm, positive, “can-do” empathic demeanour with the ability to multi-task and excel in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Takes pride in their ability to provide an unparalleled service to customers
- Strong communication skills (Oral & written)
- IT Literacy and a strong attention to detail
- Well presented
- Adaptable & flexible (early mornings & Saturday rosters)
- Good listening & decision-making skills
- Hardworking, punctual, reliable and able to use own initiative
- Strong work ethic and career orientated
- Current Manual Driver's License is preferred
- Previous Experience in a fast paced, Retail/Hospitality space is Highly Regarded
What’s in it for YOU
- 12 month fixed-term Traineeship
- Full Time position with on the job training
- Payment of your course fees to complete a Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Great Team Spirit, Work Culture & Management Support
- Join one of the Largest Automotive Groups in the World!
IDOM Automotive Group
believe that the future of our organisation lies in the passion and capabilities of its employees, and we are fully committed to on-going training, developing and supporting them to reach their full potential.
If you believe you have the customer service experience, drive, determination and skills to excel as a Trainee Service Advisor and share our passion exceeding Customer expectations, email your resume clicking 'Apply Now' or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a confidential chat.
IDOM Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Women are Encouraged to Apply. All shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment checks including police and medical checks.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: