Automotive Trade Assistant | Traineeship
IDOM AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
Do you have a passion for cars? Are you ready to kick start your career in Automotive, develop your Technical skills & be supported to complete a qualification?
Look no further, we have the perfect role for YOU!
IDOM Automotive Group
have immediate opportunities for a friendly, driven individuals to join our ever growing, busy and vibrant Service workshops as aTrade Assistant!
If you have a passion for cars are fully committed to learning, training and developing your Automotive skills and technical ability get in touch with us today!
- A strong desire to learn and develop your Automotive Skills within a high-volume Dealership.
- Career minded with a strong work ethic
- Enjoy working within a Team environment
- Take pride in your skills and ability.
- Calm, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Valid Manual Driver's License with a good Driving Record is Highly Regarded
- Full Australian/New Zealand Working Rights Essential
What's in it for YOU
- A Supportive & Safe Working Environment, Work Culture & Management Support
- Full Time position with on the job Training
- Payment of your course fees to complete a Nationally Recognised Qualification
- On-Going Training, Mentoring & Development Program
- Above Award Hourly Rate $$
- Join one of the Largest Automotive Groups in the World!
IDOM Automotive Group
believe that the future of our organisation lies in the passion and capabilities of its employees, and we are fully committed to on-going training, developing and supporting them to reach their full potential.
If this sounds like YOU, email your resume to Narin Niyazi by clicking 'Apply Now' or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat.
*Due to the number of applications we will be only contacting those who have been shortlisted
Please note: IDOM Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that embraces and values equality, cultural diversity and inclusion. All shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment checks including police and medical checks.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: