Oshc Coordinator/director (Before And After School Care) - Full-time
- Want to work with a supportive organisation, focused on fun, engagement, and creating life-long memories for staff and children alike?
- Are you a Teacher or Children Services qualified, or studying towards, and looking for an industry-leading culture focused on enriching children's lives and supporting our passionate educators, to fulfil their educational goals and ambitions?
- Want to have the flexibility to operate your own program with great staff, a healthy budget, support and leadership from a Mentor and Area Manager, and access to a great network of Directors and support?
- Come and join TeamKids! We are looking for three fun, enthusiastic and passionate Directors of Service, and have exciting full-time positions available.
TeamKids exists to enrich children's lives. We are founded, owned, and operated by Teachers and Childcare educators. We provide exceptional experiences for children before school, after school, and during the school holidays. We are passionate about bringing life to experiences that are fun, safe, and as enjoyable as possible. TeamKids is a sector leader, and the only provider with a low ratio of 1:10.
Why work with TeamKids?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Manage your own team, and have the resources to develop a great OSHC service
- Industry leading ratios
- Collaborative and innovative culture focused on fun
- Extensive career opportunities in a growing company
- Express your educational and creative flair in a non-restrictive environment
- Opportunities to join quarterly events
- Professional Development every term
- Area Managers and Mentors that support you along the way
About the role
- Impact the lives of children and their families by delivering a remarkable service and creating life-long memories
- Operate your own program with a healthy budget
- Support and mentor a high performing, skilled and engaged team of Educators
- Provide an inclusive and fun environment in which children are safe, engaged and well supervised
- Network and collaborate regularly with your peers across Australia
- Must be Teacher or Children Services qualified or studying towards
- Industry-leading culture focused on enriching children's lives and supporting passionate educators
- Training and development opportunities
- Involve yourself in the school and broader community
- Outwork and align to the TeamKids values of being Genuine, Involved, Remarkable, Innovative, and Fun
This role is a perfect opportunity to continue developing yourself in the Education sector in a fun and educational environment, while building incredibly strong professional relationships with the school you are based.
So, if you're enthusiastic and passionate about managing a high performing team and providing exciting and engaging activities for children, apply now!
Please note, only candidates successful to the next recruitment stage will be contacted.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children in our care. This means at TeamKids we are passionate about equality and diversity, we value every individual, we passionately protect and ensure every child’s safety, and are always seeking to be better and do better than yesterday.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: