Business Traineeship - Property Services
- Kick start your career in the industry of the future
Skillinvest in conjunction with our valued host, Western Water is seeking to employ an enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn. Over the 18 month Traineeship, you will obtain a Nationally Accredited qualification in the Certificate III in Business and invaluable industry experience.
Western Water care about their people, support balance and flexibility, and are committed to the professional growth of our employees. If you want to work with talented, passionate people where you can make an impact and see the results of your hard work, we encourage you to apply.
We encourage job applications from Indigenous people, people with disabilities, LGBTIQ and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Females are encouraged to apply.
In this traineeship your role will involve providing administrative support to the Property Services department as well as promoting high quality customer service advice and information to Western Water customers and the broader community.
The skills you will require include:
- An interest in developing a career within the Western Water.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to take and follow specific instructions.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office.
The skills you will learn include:
- To prioritise and balance conflicting priorities and work to meet critical timelines within Western Water's established guidelines and procedures.
- To be able to make decisions to ensure allocated tasks are completed with optimum quality & efficiency.
- Capacity to take advantage of opportunities to continuously improve processes.
- Read and interpret plans, to then be able to speak to Customers and Stakeholder's Representatives.
- Problem solving and to be able to make decisions in consultation with your manager.
This role is suitable for school leavers or those willing to take on an entry level role in the water industry.
All interested applicants to forward their resumes via our website www.skillinvest.com.au or for more information call Julie Stephens on 1300 135 008
Please note: Only applicants successfully shortlisted will be contacted.
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted by clicking apply now.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: