Junior Civil Engineer
Hunter Executive are working in close partnership with this busy, Civil Engineering specialist in their vibrant Melbourne office to find an ambitious Civil Engineer who can demonstrate they have a strong introduction to the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable junior engineer to join a company who truly looks after their staff. The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years' local experience within a similar role and they will be given the opportunity to build on this experience by working on a range of exciting projects including infrastructure, land development, roads & highways, earthworks and various water assets. This is an exciting time for a young and social team, with the backing of highly experienced and progressive senior staff and a position not to be missed!
In this role you be part of a high performing civil design team with in-house drafting capabilities (which you will be expected to contribute to) and work on projects throughout Australia. You will have the chance to become part of a very social atmosphere with a company who know how to look after their staff: Regular bonus, flexible working arrangements, regular further education opportunities, company paid training courses and professional development programs and regular well attended social events are just some of the benefits this close knit team can provide you!
The role will include
- Design of civil infrastructure, land development, water and/or drainage projects
- Working with project team members, across disciplines
- Client engagement with minimal supervision
- Report to your Senior Engineer
- You will be required to review and provide technical input into plans, prepare reports, contracts, technical specifications and schedules
- Maintain a healthy and vibrant work environment
- Use of AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Ensuring drafting and documentation meets industry and company standards
- Working in partnership with both internal and external Engineering teams on a range of projects locally, nationally and abroad
What you need:
- From 2+ years' experience
- A proven track record within civil engineering consulting
- A BEng in Civil Engineering
- Civil 3D experience
- A drive for excellence and a willingness to continue to learn
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- A social personality and team player mentality
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary (negotiable)
- Fantastic central location, within easy reach of commuter links and all the fantastic café's and eateries that Melbourne has to offer
- Close-knit, rewarding, social environment
- Secure future with a well-established company
- Friendly team of professionals
- Excellent career prospects - a clear path for advancement
- Close mentorship from an expert senior leadership team
Please be ensured that all applications and communication is always kept completely confidential. Your resume will never be sent to any organisations without your full consent.
Please click on the 'Apply' button to send your resume (Microsoft Word copy preferred).
All Hunter Executive Search Consultants are accredited members of the RCSA (Recruitment and Consulting Services Association)
For further information, please contact:
Mobile: 0437 751 594
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: